2009年1月30日金曜日

my seminar in KGU

I examined it about "I have a dream" of Martin Luther King Junior as a problem of the "speech analysis" seminar this time. I am interested in this speech and chose is because I wanted to learn speech technique with the force to move the heart of people from the powerful speech of the King. I had that I learned this speech by the English class of the junior high school, but it is only a part of the whole sentence then. And it is not a purpose to learn the rhetoric technique of the speech. And there was not able to be the thing knowing that I translate an English sentence to the then. However, if I pushed forward this study and learned many background knowledge and it depended and I was deep and I was able to understand a meaning of one words of the King by watching contents from a glance different. I feel that it is important to know background. (164words)

0 件のコメント: