2009年2月5日木曜日

Mission Impossible

Mission Impossible
This is interesting movie. The movie is ordinary TV program made in America. That time, this series was very popular in America, and Japan, too. I know only the theme song before I watch the movie. The movie appears Tom Cruse. He tries film producer for the first time this movie and he choose film supervision by himself. He establish Cruse Werner Production in 1992. And in 2000, the movie’s sequel part 2 was exhibited, and in 2006, the movie’s sequel part 3 was exhibited. The story is very complexity. The secret agent organization does secret actives. The name is IMF to Impossible Mission Force. The story appears a man. His name is Jim. He led his team. Among the duty, member was killed one after another. Only a man survived the accident. His name is Easan. He met Kitrige to CIA. He tries to search traitor. It is very dangerous story. When I watch the movie, I swept on hand. I often listening the theme song when I watch some TV program. It is very famous song. I like Tom Cruse. He is very cool and handsome. I want to see him in the future. He is grate person. In Japan, he is very famous. I like this story but I like love story more. But this story is interesting. I recommend it. And I want to watch the movie sequel part2 and the movie sequel part 3. I sure the story is dangerous and very interesting. It is very pleasure for me. (256 words)

1 件のコメント:

pleasedelete さんのコメント...

ohaiyo gosaimasu!

hi there catty!
My name is Fawwaz, and i'm from Singapore!

i was searching for WATAMI on google when i found your blog! it seems as though you are doing this for english homework, is that true?

i'd like to learn more about japan, will you help me? =)

arigatou gosaimasu!

here is my MSN: spargawz@hotmail.com
and gmail: escaffe@gmail.com

hope to hear from you soon!